Kick-Ass - CMON

Tutaj można dyskutować o konkretnych grach planszowych i karcianych. Każda gra ma swój jeden wątek. W szczególnych przypadkach może być seria gier.
NIE NALEŻY TUTAJ PYTAĆ O ZASADY, MALOWANIE, ROBIENIE INSERTÓW ORAZ KOSZULKI! OD TEGO SĄ INNE PODFORA
Regulamin forum
Na tym podforum można dyskutować konkretnych grach planszowych i karcianych. Każda gra ma swój jeden wątek. W szczególnych przypadkach może być seria gier. Zapoznajcie się z wytycznymi tworzenia tematów.
TU JEST PODFORUM O MALOWANIU FIGUREK I ROBIENIU INSERTÓW
TU JEST WĄTEK, W KTÓRYM NALEŻY PYTAĆ O KOSZULKI!
TU JEST PODFORUM, W KTÓRYM NALEŻY PYTAĆ O ZASADY GIER!
KrzysiekL

Kick-Ass - CMON

Post autor: KrzysiekL »

http://www.tabletopgamingnews.com/cmon- ... -kick-ass/
Kick-Ass is a cooperative game for 2-5 players (games taking about 60min). In it, players will take on the role of a superhero, trying to keep the city safe from all the villains out in the world. The villains are controlled by unique decks that will give the players different challenges. But it’s not just thugs and bank robberies and kidnappings that the heroes will have to worry about. The comic, which the game is based on, very much deals with the hero’s life away from they’re being heroes. So will the game. Players have a delicate balance they’re trying to maintain as they play.

Eric described the game as having a bit of a “Euro-like” feel to it. Also, he was very excited about just how much the game “feels like” the Kick-Ass comic. Through the various interactions with the villain deck and the heroes actions, they will more-than-likely find themselves in much the same situations and having to face the same tough decisions that the characters in the comic do. If you’re a fan of the series, you will be a fan of the game.
Spoiler:
ODPOWIEDZ