Seeking English-speaking Players to Game in July

... czyli zloty miłośników planszówek! Tu możesz także umawiać się na granie w Twoim mieście.
dreamingant

Seeking English-speaking Players to Game in July

Post autor: dreamingant »

Cześć.

I'm visiting Krakow from the United States on business July 11-28, and would love to get a game or two in during my stay. Sadly I don't speak any Polish so I would need to play with folks who speak English. I've read that Domowka Cafe and Hex Pub might be good places to check out. Any other suggestions or folks interested in playing?

I like strategy games like Terraforming Mars, Scythe, Power Grid, Kanban, Concordia, Caverna, Castles of Burgundy, etc. But I would prefer to learn new games if anyone's up for teaching in English.

Pozdrowienia,
Dean
dark_dar

Re: Seeking English-speaking Players to Game in July

Post autor: dark_dar »

dreamingant pisze:Cześć.

I'm visiting Krakow from the United States on business July 11-28, and would love to get a game or two in during my stay. Sadly I don't speak any Polish so I would need to play with folks who speak English. I've read that Domowka Cafe and Hex Pub might be good places to check out. Any other suggestions or folks interested in playing?

I like strategy games like Terraforming Mars, Scythe, Power Grid, Kanban, Concordia, Caverna, Castles of Burgundy, etc. But I would prefer to learn new games if anyone's up for teaching in English.

Pozdrowienia,
Dean
PM-ed
Please excuse my English - I do speak and read in Polish, but your grammar is a mess :D
ODPOWIEDZ