Munchkin PL Edycja Polska

Tutaj można dyskutować o konkretnych grach planszowych i karcianych. Każda gra ma swój jeden wątek. W szczególnych przypadkach może być seria gier.
NIE NALEŻY TUTAJ PYTAĆ O ZASADY, MALOWANIE, ROBIENIE INSERTÓW ORAZ KOSZULKI! OD TEGO SĄ INNE PODFORA
Regulamin forum
Na tym podforum można dyskutować konkretnych grach planszowych i karcianych. Każda gra ma swój jeden wątek. W szczególnych przypadkach może być seria gier. Zapoznajcie się z wytycznymi tworzenia tematów.
TU JEST PODFORUM O MALOWANIU FIGUREK I ROBIENIU INSERTÓW
TU JEST WĄTEK, W KTÓRYM NALEŻY PYTAĆ O KOSZULKI!
TU JEST PODFORUM, W KTÓRYM NALEŻY PYTAĆ O ZASADY GIER!
Uncle Mick

Munchkin PL Edycja Polska

Post autor: Uncle Mick »

Szanowni Państwo,
Mam studiuje Polska Unikalne Munchkin Cards. To studia nauczyły mnie wiele o polskiej kulturze i historii Polski. Mają mnie śmiać. Mają mnie zastanowiło. Mam cieszył dowiedzieć się o nich.
Moje pytanie:
Proszę może ktoś mi słów na karty o nazwie "Ciupaga"i"Kuroniowski? (Proszę, powiedz mi polskich słów.) mam tylko widziałem zamazane wersja tych słów. Jestem pokonany w moim próbuje je odczytać.
Dziękuję za przeczytanie tego i dziękuję za rozmowę. Przepraszam, bo nie znają język polski. Te słowa są tłumaczone przez programu online. Mam nadzieję, że tłumaczenie jest wierne. Mam nadzieję, że przynosi uśmiech, jeśli nie jest.
szczerze
Michael Wali (Stockport, Anglia)
Postscriptum Proszę mi wybaczyć, jeśli nie jest właściwym miejscem do zadawania. Zrobiłem mojej mocy, aby przyjrzeć się dokładnie. MW
Awatar użytkownika
ozy

Re: Munchkin PL Edycja Polska

Post autor: ozy »

Dear Mick,

Please ask your questions in English, there is a lot of geeks here who use this language. :)
Farewell, leave the shore to an ocean wide and untamed
Hold your shield high, let the wind bring your enemy your nightmare
Awatar użytkownika
Ryslaw
Kontakt:

Post autor: Ryslaw »

Yup, better ask your questions in English. Polish (or any language for that matter) seems to be way to complicated for online translation tools :)
Uncle Mick

My Thanks
Thank you very much for such prompt responses. Thank you also for the invitation to use English. I’m very grateful and relieved. (You probably are also.) As a ‘cyberguest’ in your country I did not wish to presume English would be acceptable.

My Question
Please could you let me know what the text is, on the Polish Unique Munchkin cards, “Kuroniówka” and also “Ciupaga”?

My Ramblings
I have tried to decipher the blurred image on the official website but in vain.
I have had better success with other Polish Unique cards and I have very much enjoyed learning about the Culture and History they represent. I did this primarily to try and understand their humour. I am a big fan of the game (but no expert).

I hope the question is ‘in order’
Mick
Ostatnio zmieniony 21 mar 2011, 15:24 przez Uncle Mick, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.
Awatar użytkownika
Deltharis

Post autor: Deltharis »

I think I can confirm MisterC explanation for ciupaga, that is also how I read it. As for "Kuroniówka"... It's even more blurry. More or less, it gives a one time +3 bonus for every unemployed (without a class/profession I would assume?) player that is participating in a fight, but I couldn't decipher the first part of the description.
Awatar użytkownika
Kilson

Post autor: Kilson »

At start sorry for my english, cause it's not great :P
Maybe you know this, but if not, and you want to understand it humor, you should also know that:

Janosik - is kind of our heroic highlander outlaw from series (good kind of bandit, i dont realy know how to translate it properly :D)
Ciupaga - is highlanders/shepherds "axe" what you can see on picture
Kuroniówka - it was name for meal given to poor peoples by labour minister on streets of Warsaw in 90's (thats a picture - it was pea soup :) ), and now we usualy use this name for unemployed dole. It's name come from that minister's last name (Kuroń)
Uncle Mick

Thank you Deltharis and MisterC. I’d not known of the 'Zbójnicki'. It gave me fresh heart to try again. Below is my best effort at recognizing and translating the words.
Ciupaga
If you bear the Highlanders axe and meet Janosik, dance the 'Zbójnicki' with the Highlanders axe over your head and Janosik [will] believe that you are an outlaw [like] him and he loses the incentive to fight you. In [grateful] affirmation [the outlaw] gives you a Treasure.
jeśli nosić ciupaga i spotkanie janosiki tańczyć "zbójnickiego" z ciupaga nad głową a janosik uważa że jesteś zbójnik i nie bodziec z tobą walczyć. w [wdzięczny] afirmacja żli daje ci jeden Skarb.

Kuroniówka
Use in combat. (Użyj w trakcie walki.)

[The vein of] unemployed that by him [were filled with] pea soup ?two players? have less desire for State Aid.
żyłny by przezeń bezrobotnya grochówka
jama dwójka ma graczya krótszy pozadaja jakąl podczyścić.

Bonus +3 for each unemployed player taking part in the commission of this fight.
(Bonus +3 dla każdego bezrobotnego gracze komisowego udział w tej walcz.)

Discard after use. (Jednorazowego użytku.)
Unless someone owns the card and can quote the words, I think I cannot do more now. I would like to know that second sentence one day. (...and again I apologise for desecrating the Polish language)

Thank you very much Kilson for your information. Your English is very easy to read and it is well nigh perfect. I had learned of these things whilst trying to decipher the cards. Your information reassured me that I had understood correctly. There was much to respect about Mr. Kuron. I’m glad I found out about him. To think that I’d never have known but for Munchkin!
Janosik reminds me of our “Robin Hood” (I was born in Nottingham) except that there is real proof that Janosik existed.

I am grateful for all who took time to read my request, make me feel welcome, and for your kind help. If there is any next time I will make much shorter posts.
Mick
ODPOWIEDZ