[Warsaw]. Looking for english speaking board gamers?

... czyli zloty miłośników planszówek! Tu możesz także umawiać się na granie w Twoim mieście.
SimonDK

[Warsaw]. Looking for english speaking board gamers?

Post autor: SimonDK »

Finally I've arrived for my 3 weeks long stay in Warsaw, trying to learn a bit of Polish in the daytime and hopefully getting to play some board games in the evening.
So I am looking for people to meet up with and get to game with, maybe even practice my small amount of polish (at beginners level).

I will be in Warsaw until the 17th July, so 3 weeks to play some games, currently I am planning to go to Chwila club tonight and check it out, there is a gaming night on mondays, right?

With me I brought Dead of winter, Specter ops and Star Wars: Armada og the rulebooks for Twilight Imperium and its expansions. This should give an idea of what game I like to play, namely ameritrash and games with direct interactions, otherwise take a look at my collection on BGG

https://boardgamegeek.com/collection/us ... dgame&ff=1

So in short:

1) Looking for people to play games with
2) in Warsaw,
3) from today till the 17th July

Regards
Simon
Awatar użytkownika
Franek Strzała

Re: [Warsaw]. Looking for english speaking board gamers?

Post autor: Franek Strzała »

Hi Simon,
really nice you wrote on this forum. If you want to find new players it's a right place. It's a pity I'm not on that time in Warsaw. In other case I would play with you willingly. If you come next time to Warsaw just let me know on priv.
BR
Franek
SimonDK pisze:Finally I've arrived for my 3 weeks long stay in Warsaw, trying to learn a bit of Polish in the daytime and hopefully getting to play some board games in the evening.
So I am looking for people to meet up with and get to game with, maybe even practice my small amount of polish (at beginners level).

I will be in Warsaw until the 17th July, so 3 weeks to play some games, currently I am planning to go to Chwila club tonight and check it out, there is a gaming night on mondays, right?

With me I brought Dead of winter, Specter ops and Star Wars: Armada og the rulebooks for Twilight Imperium and its expansions. This should give an idea of what game I like to play, namely ameritrash and games with direct interactions, otherwise take a look at my collection on BGG

https://boardgamegeek.com/collection/us ... dgame&ff=1

So in short:

1) Looking for people to play games with
2) in Warsaw,
3) from today till the 17th July

Regards
Simon
pozdrawiam
Franek

Mój Harem!!!
ODPOWIEDZ